I love the picture where she is wrapped up and asleep, then the picutre with her hands in fists right by her cheeks and I love the ones in her carrier with her eyes wide open. So cute and fun.
What a precious little girl! We have to get together soon. Hope your getting enough sleep. Stop by some time when your out for a walk! I can't wait to see her in person.
5 comments:
She is just the most adorable little girl I have ever seen! I can't wait to meet her. She is so beautfiul.
I love the picture where she is wrapped up and asleep, then the picutre with her hands in fists right by her cheeks and I love the ones in her carrier with her eyes wide open. So cute and fun.
Give Isla 100 kisses for us!
What a precious little girl! We have to get together soon. Hope your getting enough sleep. Stop by some time when your out for a walk! I can't wait to see her in person.
Post a Comment