Isla was born a couple weeks early, on Jan 20th. She was 6 lbs 6 oz. and 19.5 inches. We had a pretty difficult 26 hours before she arrived! I ended up having a c-section and so we spent 5 days at the hospital...we were really excited to come home.
We just LOVE these beautiful pictures of our sweet little granddaughter, Isla Elisabeth! This is now our favorite Web-Blog and we will visit it every day! Please give Isla a great big kiss for us!
Lindz! How come there are no pictures of you holding Isla? She is soo cute! I love the one of her all swaddled in her blanket, sleeping so peacefully. I just want to kiss her! All my love to you guys! Enjoy!
2 comments:
We just LOVE these beautiful pictures of our sweet little granddaughter, Isla Elisabeth! This is now our favorite Web-Blog and we will visit it every day! Please give Isla a great big kiss for us!
Lindz! How come there are no pictures of you holding Isla? She is soo cute! I love the one of her all swaddled in her blanket, sleeping so peacefully. I just want to kiss her! All my love to you guys! Enjoy!
Post a Comment