Isla has been growing quite a bit. She has learned some new skills like rolling over and talking baby talk a lot more and lifting her head up during tummy time. I think because of this, she slept through the night a few nights in a row, which was wonderful for me! She also has learned to frown, as you can see below. I think she is in a growth spurt right now, being a little bit more fussy. But she is still the best baby in the world, we are so lucky she never cries.
2 years ago
3 comments:
Too cute! She is sitting up so well in the bumbo. The picture where she is frowning cracks me up. Hard to believe Isla is already 11 weeks!
She has the most perfect little face! I LOVE the picture of her frowning...she will have you guys wrapped around her finger...or she does already!:)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is just to die for!!! I love the one where she is smiling at Steve and the one where she is frowning!! TOOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment