Isla is now 3 months old and is cuter than ever. As long as her belly is full she is one happy camper! Actually she is almost always very happy and serene. She has been making lots of fun cooing sounds and squeals of delight. We just love her so much!
These toys for her car seat have made it easy to take her to the grocery store etc.

A lot of pictures are of Isla in this bouncy seat...she seems to like it a lot and it enables mama to clean, cook, shower etc etc! But don't worry she isn't always in it!
Isla loves when daddy comes home so she can stare at his nice face and hear his deep voice.






2 comments:
CUTEST LITTLE GIRL EVER! I love that picture with her eyes almost closed and that big smile!!! Talk about melting my heart! So adorable!
I just love her! hahaha Am I the only one who comments on this blog??? LOL
Post a Comment