5.19.2009

4 months - Trip to Utah























Isla was a perfect angel the whole time in Utah (she is making up for it today!) Steve gave her a beautiful blessing at his parents house. Isla has been so cute, with squeals of delight and constant smiles and giggles. She is sleeping 7-8 hours a night which is great!

4 comments:

Sarah and Scott said...

Too cute! That is great you got to go to Utah to visit family and bless Isla. Sounds like you had a fun trip.

Ariel said...

You Dad is too cute with her! You look BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Aaaawwww we miss you guys already!

Lisa Hobbs said...

Seriously, your little Isla is a doll!!! I love the one of your little family! You guys are such a beautiful family. It was good to see pictures of David and you Dad. It feels like ages since I saw them last...I guess it was!