I am 7 months old and I have the most kissable cheeks in the world!
Some things about me:
- I love when mama sings to me! I smile EVERY time she sings ABC's and I get sleepy when she sings Edelweiss.
- I get EXTREMELY excited and hyper in the BATH, I love water!
- I love to cuddle in mama's neck and give her open mouth wet kisses
- I love to put blankets over my head and play under the "fort" or play peek a boo
- I whine for mama at night, if daddy comes in instead, I cry really hard! (mama secretly likes this)
- I am very FLEXIBLE, often sucking on my little toes
- I love to wonder around the house in my walker, laughing at the same time.
- I love to drink water from mommy and daddys cups - endlessly!
- I wake up very early to go sleep inbetween mommy and daddy
- my favorite toy is the remote control.
- I have the most beautiful blue eyes
- lately I like to wake up at 3 am to eat and be held
- I am constantly MOVING
1 comment:
It was wonderful having you two visit, and we can't wait until the 3 of you come back down! Yay!
She's gorgeous in her pink hat~ Too bad she figured out how to pull it off!
I also love the pictures of us at the beach at Sunset!
Post a Comment