WHAT?! you didn't tell me you started a blog! ok, so i got both sew u, and sew u home stretch (for sewing knits.) i love them both and want mark to buy them for me for christmas. i feel like i've learned SO much from them, and i haven't even made anything yet!
i'm sure you've already started doing this, but i've started going through saks and neiman marcus looking for dresses or outfits that would be easy to reproduce. these books totally help you understand how to change patterns to make whatever you want!
that is so cool, I will have to check it out for sure. I want to see what you make...and I can't wait to get a sewing machine finally in January! we should go to that adorable fabric store on 18th, I am in love with every fabric there I swear.
2 comments:
WHAT?! you didn't tell me you started a blog! ok, so i got both sew u, and sew u home stretch (for sewing knits.) i love them both and want mark to buy them for me for christmas. i feel like i've learned SO much from them, and i haven't even made anything yet!
i'm sure you've already started doing this, but i've started going through saks and neiman marcus looking for dresses or outfits that would be easy to reproduce. these books totally help you understand how to change patterns to make whatever you want!
that is so cool, I will have to check it out for sure. I want to see what you make...and I can't wait to get a sewing machine finally in January! we should go to that adorable fabric store on 18th, I am in love with every fabric there I swear.
Post a Comment