




Isla liked the cake, but loved the broccoli much more :)
we can't believe we are now parents of a ONE YEAR OLD.
This sweet girl makes us laugh all day. She is an explorer of all things, often creating messes around the house by removing everything in cupboards, bookshelves, diaper bags, make up bags, garbage bags, backpacks (you get the picture!).
Isla is a DANCER. she dances constantly, to music or not!
She loves to be a social butterfly in public, cuddle on the couch, splash in her tub that she loves, sleep in until 8:30am, giggle to herself all day long while talking (she cracks herself up), she is becoming more and more independent, wanting to feed herself and walk off on her own to explore.
She likes to watch a show, close doors, play patty cake, and follow mama everywhere. Nobody makes us smile more, and we just love her so much.
Happy Birthday Isla, we love you!


6 comments:
Great pictures...she is so precious. Happy Birthday Little Isla Bug!!! Hope we can meet you before too long! xoxo
Happy Birthday Isla! She's such a cutie. I feel like I can totally relate to that whole list. One year old's are the greatest. :)
Too fun. Looks like you had fun celebrating!
She is so cute! I swear Lindz, she looks just like you. Especially her eyes. I can't believe she is one already. It is such a fun age!
PS That is the largest one year old birthday cake I have ever seen! I want a birhtday at your house! Yum!
haha thanks Lisa!! it was almost falling over.
Post a Comment