11.15.2010

chestnut street
















Isla and I often go hang out in the Marina on sunny days. I like it because its really safe and beautiful...plus there are lots of cute shops. Isla loves to get her cupcake and eat it at the Palace of Fine Arts. The cupcake she got was amazing. The strawberry frosting was perfect! (SFers: I don't really like Kara's cupcakes so I was excited to find SusieCakes, which are amazing.)
Isla also learned how to walk up and down our stairs all by herself today. Usually we hold hands.

1 comment:

Grandma Melissa said...

Oh Isla - you're growing up way too fast! (except when I see you licking the frosting off of your hand :), then I smile and relax, realizing that you're still our little grand baby, just starting to turn into our little toddler!

Can hardly wait to see you in 4 weeks!!