Today we found out Steve got accepted to residency at Lutheran Medical Center in Providence, Rhode Island...so we will be headed that way this June. We are excited!










I held and laid by Isla for hours after she had an accident (falling off the arm rest of the couch on to very hard floors hurting her tail bone and wrist), it was really hard to see her in such pain, but luckily after some Advil and a nap on mama, she woke up happy....we were so relieved.


It was so nice to have some beautiful sunny days here recently....we are going to miss our city by the bay. I think I will have a hard time holding back the tears on moving day. I'm so grateful to have had these 4 years here, we sure have many special memories we'll always cherish!
5 comments:
Congratulations on residency!! I'm so jealous. We don't find out until March 18th. Can you believe we've been here for almost 4 years?!
thanks! and yeah, I cant believe how fast time is flying by...its scary! good luck with yours!
Wow! That's great you are going to Rhode Island! Congratulations!
Congratulations! to Steve for getting in to Lutheran Medical Center!! He sure has worked hard for it these past 4 years~
Isla is just so darling in all of these pictures! - Great job Lindsay :)!
Ahhhh!!! RI...that is crazy! What an adventure that will be, East Coasting it for a while! Two years there?? We need to catch up soon :)
Post a Comment