Isla has the cutest little nose...well ALL of her is pretty darn adorable, but her little nose is precious! Love her...I hope someday she loves me back :) xoxo
Ya I love her nose!...I kiss it all day. that was one thing I noticed that looked different-and very adorable- after she was born...compared to the other babies! it just has this cute little shape going on.
3 comments:
Isla has the cutest little nose...well ALL of her is pretty darn adorable, but her little nose is precious! Love her...I hope someday she loves me back :)
xoxo
Ya I love her nose!...I kiss it all day. that was one thing I noticed that looked different-and very adorable- after she was born...compared to the other babies! it just has this cute little shape going on.
lindsay, mark and i are wondering what you do to make your pics look so amazing?? photoshop?
Post a Comment