5.10.2011













tired after a long day and trip to costco - she is holding her churro!













It is hard going to Costco with Isla now, all she wants to do is run in random directions the whole time and cries if we try to hold her or put her in the cart. Luckily I distracted her with these chairs. If you tell her to "relax" she will do that position.



our favorite pizza in san francisco, Delfina. mmm.



see, they are "relaxing"

























Isla was chasing around some older girls trying to be friends with them. One girl started pushing her away and it made me sad. at least Isla didnt seem to care.































eggplant parmasan













I love baking pies. This is strawberry. I am going to make a strawberry rhubarb pie next. we love it with vanilla bean ice cream...



1 comment:

Ariel said...

Hands folded so sweetly sitting on that chair...oh my word she melts me! Happy Sunday Sadlers!