oh what a lame week we have had. I was all set to start a great productive week the day after Halloween, but the next morning I slipped and fell down the wood stairs...while holding Isla. Not fun! I held on tight to her so she was 100% fine but I got pretty hurt, I don't think my body has felt so beat up other than after labor. So we took it easy for a few days. Right around the time my body started to feel good enough to get productive, we all got sick with our first flu since we moved here. So a couple more days of taking it easy. All the while, its never been so beautiful out and I wish I could go ride my bike. The sunsets on the beach here are so breathtaking. The water looks so still and peaceful. One night I found my "happy place," ice cream sundae with that beautiful sunset and Isla napping + good music. Hopefully next week will be more exciting though....
2 years ago
1 comment:
Ah! You poor thing...that sounded awful. Glad you're feeling better now. :) Pretty pictures!
Post a Comment