12.20.2011

I need to catch up on here!
This is a super long post and the pics are all out of order, sorry. 







We went to a local church that had lots of beautiful lights, nativity scenes from around the world and a donkey!


morning green smoothies (this one has fennel carrot juice and spinach plus other yummy stuff)


I could wrap presents all day, its so fun. We are staying here for Christmas so we shipped a bunch of gifts to family around the country...












high chairs, pacifiers and diapers at almost 3 years old, can you tell I want to keep her a baby forever?






its so hard to get a picture of me and Isla....this is the closet I could get, she won't pose!







Isla won't get 3 feet from the top of the stairs, ever since we fell down.





I think I have gone pom pom crazy



I love our snuggles every morning


Santa, if you read my blog I want these please






 Its been a fun Fall and winter so far, hopefully we will have a white Christmas, but no snow yet. I am so excited to wake up Christmas morning with Isla, Christmas is the best with her just amazed at all the magic of Santa and baby Jesus and music and treats and oh she loves jingling all the bells! The second Isla sees a Santa, she holds me tight and covers her face with her hands and won't budge until we have walked away from him! Thats ok though, I find them creepy most of the time!




4 comments:

B&K said...

Merry Christmas!!!! The picture of you and Isla even though she's not looking is so precious. You lok gorgeous!! Have a wonderful holiday!!

Ariel said...

Love all the little touches around your house!! Sorry I haven't emailed...I have a story for you though....I totally injured my back at the gym, and I have to start physical therapy because it is so bad. I can't do anything and I am going crazy!!! Sitting really aggravates the pain, so i haven't been on the computer. I have Degenerative Disc Disease in my low back, and it is causing so many problems. I hope I can get better so I don't have to have surgery or anything. I am so depressed!! I will email you soon. Love you and Happy New Year!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Bekah, hope you are having a great holiday season too! and ARIEL, you poor thing Im so sorry!! I will keep you in my prayers, you can call me anytime you know!

Grandma Melissa said...

Wonderful Pictures! But Isla is growing up way too fast! Thanks for trying to keep her still a baby, but I don't think it's working, ha!
We miss you all dearly and can't wait to see you again.