2 years ago
1.18.2012
christmas
Christmas was so much fun this year, just the 3 of us. We missed our family but we will always remember what fun we had. It was magical with Isla's excitement about Santa. I love Christmas with kids! She loved it so much. Her favorite gifts were this "automoblox"car you can take apart easily and put back together, and Woody and Buzz light year, and her princess shoes. Tiffany sent Isla a book, 'Twas the night before Christmas' that Isla had me read about 20 times on xmas eve.
I made my family's traditional Christmas dinner of prime rib, yorkshire pudding, twice baked potatoes, orange rolls, salad and raspberry walnut torte....and I was extremely proud of myself for doing it quite well I must say. We ate leftovers for days and enjoyed it every time! Steve made delicious bananas foster french toast. It was amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment