3.22.2012



                             Ive been loving ruby red grapefruits and avocados lately, I cant get enough.







                                          I tried this pasta sauce recipe, it was really good



           there is hardly any great food here however this cafe has the best eclair I have EVER had






                                         Isla playing with her adorable friends Kara and Jonah



we got a bird feeder and we LOVE to see the birds, we adore the chickadees, but the squirrels are starting to take it over. I scare away all of them except this little guy who got his tail cut off, I didn't think he would make it through the winter without his bushy tail but here he is! He hops around like a bunny.




1 comment:

Grandma Melissa said...

Such GREAT pictures!!! Thank you!!! Sorry didn't see them til now, I want copies of Isla's pictures, I'll ask Devin how to get them from your blog, if it's possible :)!!