7.23.2012




the beach here has its pros and cons...the sand isn't very soft, its covered in broken seashells, but the water is the perfect temperature to swim in. 







 Isla has been posing for every picture with her tongue out...I will only include one though :)



 I think this was around 16 weeks, at 18.5 weeks now it seems smaller (?!), which I hope is normal...I think I remember it going up and down a bit before actually popping. Actually the difference between waking up verses later on at night & after a big meal is huge! We won't get to find out the sex until 21 weeks due to how my Dr appt's fell, so I am just trying to be patient!



 I love to take a family walk down the road to this little beach, it has the prettiest sunsets
 

Isla has done really well with her paci's being gone! She wanted to draw/paint them. She was missing them and cried a little for a few days. What a relief!!



4 comments:

Ariel said...

Yay!! Big girl! See, not so scary, right?! I love her.

Lindsay said...

haha yeah, if I had known it would be that easy, I would have stopped a year ago! xo

Sarah and Scott said...

the top picture totally looks like a modeling shot :) what a fun idea to draw/paint paci's. that's great she is doing so well with the transition.

Grandma Melissa said...

Such a sweetheart for trying to give them up without too much complaining!
Great pictures, Thanks!!!