Isla got the best gift from Grandpa, a little girl purse with different things like a mirror, lipstick and fake cash! she loves it. She also loves to put my necklace on her head like that! she is really into hats right now, she talks about them a lot and puts things like baskets and bowls on her head all the time.
I feel like its pointless to list all the ways Isla has grown because it would take way too long! she is no baby anymore, she runs and climbs and says a million different words and understands almost everything I say to her!
we really feel like she gets better and better, right now she is so wonderful I wish she would stay this age forever. She constantly hugs me all day and is so playful and sweet! I love watching her learn new things each day. she makes us laugh all day, she is so funny.
3 comments:
We can't wait to see Isla in just a few days! Even if it's just for 7 hours, it's well worth the trip!!!
I love the colorful patchwork quilt!! ~~is that one that you put together?
thanks for your comments mom! : )
and yes, thats one of my quilts but I havent finished the edges yet...
Post a Comment