2 years ago
8.06.2010
my sleeping beauty
sorry no recent pictures here, but 2 cute ones none the less. we misplaced our camera charger but a new one is on its way and I can start taking lots of pictures of my favorite model real soon....
Isla has been a doll. I feel like she has gone from toddler to little girl overnight. She talks so much, basically everyday she says tons of new words, repeating things we say and stuff she picks up. When I hand her a cookie, she says "te-tu" (thank you), she is constantly pointing out body parts of everyone, including people on tv, saying " eyes, nose, ears..." always with a very distinct S sound. I didn't realize ABCs were something to be teaching her yet but the other day she brought me a toy and said "ay-bees" and then I realized that she was pointing to "ABC" and trying to say that. She loves to feel pretty like a princess with her fancy pink dress. she has only been to nursery a few times yet she already LOVES a couple things she picked up there: "head shoulders knees and toes" (which she likes to do super fast of course), and "ring around the rosy". she really believes that when I kiss her ouchie, it gets better. she says "oops" a lot. she has been enjoying the movie Ratatouille. when counting she only says 5,6 a lot. she is very bossy and likes to tell me how to dress (she will scream if I try and put something on and say OFF), or as I am changing songs in the car she will also let me know which ones I can stop on. She dances like crazy, all the time...do all toddlers do that??!! She is very tall and towers over kids several months older than her. Her eyes are turning from very blue to more blue-green and her hair is getting long! Ok I will stop now, I guess I could go on and on! anyway, we LOVE HER SO MUCH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment