1.11.2011

its time...



to make this blog Private!
I've gone back and forth about it but recently made the decision to officially make this Private.
For all of you Grandmas, Grandpas, Great Grandparents and Great Aunts -don't worry, you will still get to see Isla's pics just like normal, we will be sending you an email inviting you.
I want to do it soon so anyone who wants in, please email me or leave a comment letting me know. Otherwise I will just try and send it to everyone we know!

5 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

add me! dianahulme@gmail.com

Ariel said...

Yes please!

Lisa and Mark said...

me please!

B&K said...

I chose to go private a couple years ago and really like it. I felt between facebook and blogging it's nice to have a private place for my thoughts and ideas. :-)

Lindsay said...

Yeah, I totally agree Bekah! I'd love to be invited to your blog too? your little girl is the cutest thing I have ever seen!