1.10.2011

some of the utah pics plus recent ones


a few days ago I started getting so tired, little did I know it was the beginning of the worst flu I've had in years...



Isla is obsessed with painting!




and back into her routine of morning sesame street...








batteries ran out before we could get one of Isla looking at the camera...




Isla never stopped moving while we were in Utah -way too much to explore!







She keeps talking about her cousin Zach



It was so nice to be together as a family, and talking to Stephen who is on his mission.



Isla loves her Uncles.







On Christmas Eve, Steve's family has a party and its always really fun. His Grandparents give everyone a fun little present to play with, this year it was a contest to make things out of balloons.












Isla has grown sooo much this past month, I think all of the stimulation really pushed her to a new level. My favorite is how she always says to me " Hi mommy. What you doing mommy?" : )
She is the happiest little girl, so sweet and loving and so goofy and funny. I need to get her dancing on camera.
**Hopefully this post makes sense, I am very drugged up at the moment!

2 comments:

Jason and Kristine said...

Sorry to hear about the flu! That is awful! Hope you're starting to feel better. Cute pictures. Isla looks so grown up! She needs to come over and play with Ben soon!

Lindsay said...

Thanks Kristine! luckily we are starting to feel back to normal again. We definitely need to get those 2 together.