After trying out several different roasted chicken recipes, I found the one.
This pic is from October, I love this dress on her! her hair is so much longer now...
Isla found a new favorite spot. We are down to a bottle once a day but its about time to take them away....she has quite a 'happy place' though, her pillow and blanky and bottle.
our apartment might be tiny but Im going to miss it so much! so many wonderful memories here.
Steve's parents came out and it was gorgeous weather. They babysat Isla while Steve and I went to movie (The King's Speech - so good!) and dinner (this amazing peruvian place called Fresca) it was a blast!
Great Pictures! I love daddy/daughter on the chair together :), and Isla holding your leg with both of you wearing your winter boots! So adorable! And the chicken - perfection!!
2 comments:
Great Pictures! I love daddy/daughter on the chair together :), and Isla holding your leg with both of you wearing your winter boots! So adorable!
And the chicken - perfection!!
So cute!
Post a Comment