3.07.2011



























Isla was sick recently and would just lay there looking so tired for hours...she is back to her healthy happy self now!




Isla has been such a cutie pie. She is talking now in sentences all day long, chatting up a storm. She has had quite the appetite lately. Her favorite foods are, by far, berries. Any kind. She is sensitive and silly. She is obsessed with anything Princess related. She loves when I sing beatles songs to her at night. She won't let me touch her hair, ever. She can do her ABC Puzzle as fast as I can. Every time I cough, she says "you ok mama?" She hasnt gotten into dolls but she loves cars. But she is very girly, often wearing my heels and carrying my purse on her shoulder. We just cant get enough of her! We could just watch and hug and kiss her all day long. I would say that I'd like her to stay like this forever but Ive learned that I love her more and more the older she gets. Her once very blue eyes are now green ~

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Awww, that picture of her in the chair is so sad. Riv had strep and was down like that for a week. I hated it. She is a doll...wish our kids could hang together, they would get along great!

Grandma Melissa said...

Ditto what Ariel said! Plus, I want a copy of some of these pictures! I don't have enough of her around my house :)!