The day after Steve's graduation, I hurried and finished packing/cleaning and flew to Utah with Isla. She was in heaven. Like a lot of kids, she lives to run run run!
no more hamburgers and fries for about a year, we got way too many on our trip!
And then mama just had to take Isla on a slide, that she was scared of, on my lap and somewhere by the end, she had done something to her ankle/foot. I still don't really know what happened, I am guessing a torn ligament. She couldnt walk. (She is barely trying to stand and its been 12 days now)
It was kind of depressing seeing her like this. Poor girl! I carried her everywhere, 32 pounds, for days, still am for the most part. Luckily she returned to her normal happy self though, crawling around. Lets cross our fingers it heals really really soon! Btw, I did take her to the Dr. - no broken bones that they could see.
Have to put this in, I will never forget all the huge furry spiders in and out of the house in Utah.
Such gorgeous sunsets and green canyon!
Steve's parents were kind enough to help us move our belongings across the country....they stopped in Utah for a couple of the days. We got to see a lot of Isla's Great Grandparents, which was really nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment