There are always squirrels in the branches of those trees, eating little red berries!
we bought our first car! we ended up with the 2012 Ford Focus, it has amazing gas mileage!
The first few days here were quite exhausting, for everyone! I am now feeling pretty settled in. I really like our new -OLD- house, the creaky wood floors are a little annoying but I love how much character the home has. I will take pictures soon. Barrington is a gorgeous green sleepy town on the water with an adorable beach (pictures above, the water was like a heated pool) only for residents. Everyone is sooo friendly and down to earth, and everyone knows each other! I think these 2 years here will go by way too fast...
1 comment:
So glad you are there and feeling settled! I am sad about little I's injury...no fun!!! I love her little sneakers; too cute! She is so stylish, like her mama! xo
Post a Comment