8.30.2011






About 5 minutes away there is a nice park and beach with a merry-go-round. Isla ended up being too scared to go on it, so instead we got ice cream and then walked around the park and along the beach. Maybe next time we will get her on the carousel.

3 comments:

Grandma Melissa said...

We LOVE all these pictures of Isla!!!! She is soooo precious, we wish we could see her more often~
she is growing up WAY too fast!

Ariel said...

We are Zoo people! We go about once a week, and the elephants are my favorite. Their names are Lucky and Boo and they are two lady elephants in their mid-fifties! I love them so much....so sweet, and you can just tell they are so smart! I wish I could hug them :)
Isla is such a little lady now...no more baby girl!

Lindsay said...

I know, I love elephants too! They have such fun personalities. I could watch them all day...but not Isla, she wont stay in one spot for more than a minute :)