We went to the "Quahog Festival" in this cute little town near us, Quahogs are kind of like crab cakes.
when I don't feel like cooking I like to make a platter of meats, cheeses, fruit, bread and crackers etc..Its super easy and everyone enjoys it
This is Isla's face when she is being disciplined, right before she starts wailing and running to mommy.
Its been fun to explore...we took a turn down a tree lined street and it lead to this gorgeous park...
we were having a bad heat wave, 100 degrees but with humidity they say it feels like 105. So I tried to take Isla to her first movie. It went well for a few minutes and she was obsessed with the popcorn, however she soon was running up and down the stairs and being too loud so we had to leave.
Isla always makes friends at the beach. they always seem to be boys.
I used to crochet years ago but wanted to learn to knit so I am finally doing it! It took me forever to get it down though, watching youtube videos.
Isla won't go in grocery carts anymore. Im getting used to it I guess. It takes longer, like this day when she wanted to sit in there for quite a while....if I mention finding some chocolate, that gets her moving!
I love sweet plump summer raspberries! such a treat.
1 comment:
We LOVE "platter" nights in this house. So simple and so delicious, and a great way to use up little leftover bits! Love all your pictures! xo
Post a Comment