8.30.2011



 pics of our house/yard before the hurricane



I forgot to takes pics of our street but here are other streets nearby that show how it looked everywhere. Luckily our trees did not fall down, we just had some huge branches and leaves all over. We had no power for 2 nights. Isla was a happy sweetie pie the whole time, thank goodness.




 Everyone was checking out the big waves at the beach, but we were not that impressed since we are used to big waves in CA, haha.






Luckily we have power now but so many still don't. Everyone was great at preparing for this here and most have already cleaned up their yards nice.

1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

Lindsay, your house is so cute! I want to see more pictures. How are you adjusting to Rhode island? I don't know about you, but I miss San Francisco a lot. :)