2 years ago
9.19.2011
M a i n e
Over Labor Day weekend, we decided to take a quick trip to Maine. We loved it. It was so beautiful. Flowers everywhere! We checked into a little motel in Ogunquit and walked around, got some seafood and looked at shops, went swimming and got the best pizza ever....the next day we hung out in Kennebunkport, which we loved even more, it was such a beautiful place. Steve liked the lobster roll with mayo - like a lobster salad where as I died over the roll with fresh lobster with just melted butter and lemon...we drove by George Bush's "compound" and happened to see a car drive up to the gate with a Texas plate and Presidential seal... We really want to go back and stay there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ummm...pregnancy journal????? Love the photos! Love you!
haha I didn't even notice that, it was just books at the store! I AM getting baby hungry though, finally!
Oh, I love the pictures of Maine! I wish it were more green here and not so much UGLY desert! Oh well. It looks very Anne of Green Gables there! Isla is getting sooo big! You look absolutely beautiful! As Moms we don't get many pictures of us, so it is nice to see one of you! Love you!
Sorry for posting this so late.... Wow!!! Great pictures of your trip up to Maine!!! Loved them all! Wonderful pictures of each of you as well as the whole area there, thanks!!
Still dreaming about that lobster roll sandwich :)...
off to eat my boring oatmeal now, ha.
aw thanks for your sweet comments guys! Lisa, I have actually thought about reading Ann of Green Gables lately! Love and miss you all...
Post a Comment