6.27.2012

california/utah trip




 I love the area my parents live in, its just gorgeous!



 Isla and Stephen....she loved him so much


While in Southern Califonia, I wasn't feeling too well so I didnt really get to enjoy the food. I started feeling better once we got to Utah the next week though. 




 
 
 









 

 Isla and Zach


 Isla and Sam


 Steve's sister got married and Isla was the cutest flower girl







In Rhode Island we don't have ANY good mexican food, so we had to get tons on our trip.






 Steve's Grandma and Isla eating cream puffs. Isla loved riding around in the golf cart over and over too.


At sunset I would always see this cute bird get in her nest



 
After a year without In&Out, I was really craving it and I died over Cafe Rio of course! I have to say we ate quite a bit in Utah...and looking at these pictures, I am craving them again!


During our layover on the way home. Steve and I hold Isla sometimes and I had to laugh at this picture, it looks like he is holding a 7 year old! 


 

2 comments:

Sarah and Scott said...

love the family pic. what a cute flower girl!

Cindy said...

Your dress is gorgeous. You look fantastic!