This lobster roll is so good!
Maine is referred to as "Vacation land", they make it really nice for tourists, with beautiful flowers everywhere.
This artist painted beautiful colored skies
The first LL Bean, its open 24 hours a day. It is based in Freeport Maine so we stopped by.
Isla took a much needed nap in the car so Steve and I enjoyed a gorgeous sunset
Can you believe this is a McDonald's??
This was a beautiful park with a lighthouse and the weather was perfect, we really enjoyed ourselves there for a few hours.
Portland is a bigger city in Maine, it looked kind of like Boston with all the cobble stone roads and old brick buildings, it was nice. We got really yummy sushi and gelato. I also fell in love with a shop there, I think its my favorite store ever, called Annabelle's.
Isla absolutely LOVES hotel rooms. Jumping on the beds, getting into the mini fridge and ice bucket, sleeping by us, swimming in the pool and then she cries when its time to leave, every time!
Isla got really scared being on the edge high above the rocks and water! I don't blame her
we welcomed the cooler weather! Maine is really pretty and our favorite part of New England that we have seen so far.
1 comment:
I took a picture of that same McDonalds when I was there. Remember I worked there that first summer after our year together at the U. I loved it there so much, especially the gorgeous sights!
Post a Comment