9.28.2012

big




well this is from about 6 months along compared to today at 7 months. I had quite the appetite and growth spurt this past month, as you can see. I think this boy is going to be HEALTHY sized! We are getting so excited to meet him. This pregnancy has been such a breeze compared to Isla's, I hope it continues this nice.



 We have been bringing Steve lunch at work a lot lately to help his hard days go by faster, we just eat in the car because the area is so dangerous and ghetto there is no where to go.




I love baby clothes!

3 comments:

Ariel said...

You look so great...and BOOBS! Oh my gosh, you are a hot mommy! Isla is the cutest, and I love the picture of her painting....she would love me...we are always crafting something over here. I am sewing again...want anything for baby boy?? Need anything specific?? XO

Grandma Melissa said...

Ha! I love SEEING you Pregnant!! So Beautiful and glowing!!! Hot Mama is right Ariel :)!
This boy is going to be a sweetheart, I can just tell!!! (Just like his BIG sister!)

Sarah and Scott said...

you look great!!!