12.04.2012

December 2012



Photobucket

We love our happy girl, always so fun to be around. Don't mind the carrot juice on her face!

 Photobucket

 For Thanksgiving, Steve's parents came and stayed with us. It was so fun, they really spoiled us. I only made salad. And it was soggy. Steve made a DELICIOUS meal as usual, he has really perfected the turkey, stuffing, potatoes and my favorite is the apple cranberry sauce with cloves, cinnamon, orange....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

 Photobucket

 IMG_9571

This is the creepy Santa at the christmas tree farm. uhg.
 IMG_9426

This is the cool Santa at the mall. Afterwards Isla said "that was just a pretend Santa, the real one is at the North Pole."
 Photobucket

 Photobucket



 Photobucket

This little Advent Calendar I made has been a hit with Isla. She takes it with her everywhere and as soon as she wakes up in the morning, she wants to open the drawer and get the treat. In some of the drawers I put chocolate and some have a note to go do something like get hot chocolate etc. After you open the drawer, you put it back in backwards and it starts to create a little picture. (got idea from Martha Stewart)
 Photobucket

 


 Photobucket

 These are the outfits I am taking in my hospital bag. I have been living out of it of because of all my contractions. I am ready to go!
 Photobucket

Kinda girly for a baby boy, but I made a changing pad for bag and a bag for diapers/wipes.

 Photobucket

We are so excited to meet this little guy. I am 37.5 weeks now so it could be any time, hopefully it will be sooner than later!

2 comments:

Sarah and Scott said...

can't wait for your little guy to arrive... looks like you guys are having fun!

Ariel said...

I need to see him!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling alright and recovering ok. Lots of love to you Linds!