we all got sick, including 3 week old Sam who tested positive for "RSV" after I took him in when I noticed he sounded too congested and coughing a lot. When a baby under 1 month old has RSV they keep them overnight and monitor them. He ended up being fine and they released him the next morning and he has gotten all better now. We are all pretty much healthy again, just very sleep deprived!
These are my favorites....Isla meeting Sam for the first time at the hospital. This was the first time I cried.
Even though I have recovered from the surgery now, its been a harder 2 weeks due to us being sick as well as Sam's personality coming out (much more crying now then the first 2 weeks). But we have also had a lot of fun seeing a few smiles here and there! It has been freezing cold here so we are getting a little restless but with so many illnesses going around, we are scared of getting sick again. So, hopefully we will have an early Spring! (I will be watching the news on Feb 2! :)
Sam is just so adorable and sweet. Isla has been really great as my little helper and babysitter. She just turned 4 years old! We couldn't do much for her birthday this year, but she got a really fun present she loves, her favorite breakfast foods (strawberries and bacon ha) and her requested cake was chocolate and strawberries....
She seems to have had a really great day, saying it was her best birthday ever. We told her not to tell us what she wished for but afterwards she quickly blurted out, "I wished that we can always be together forever!!" and I think both Steve and I teared up a little bit. She is the sweetest thing ever. We love her so much.
They say the second child doesn't get nearly the amount of pictures taken of them, but not when you have an iphone!
2 comments:
Best wish EVER Isla....that is the sweetest! I can't get enough of sweet Sam. He is perfect...his little mouth kills me; so kissable!! I was so paranoid to go anywhere when the kids were babies...honestly like 3 months before I relaxed enough to go out and about for no real reason. I love your kids. So glad you are feeling better.
how cute!!! That is so sad you all got sick and that Sam got RSV--glad everyone is doing ok now. Happy Birthday Isla! I love the picture of her holding Sam! And Families Forever! Wow! What a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment